Thank you JellyBelly for my Liebster Award :)
The Liebster Award spotlights up and coming bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. In return for the award, the recipient bestows the award on five of their favorite bloggers.
Here are my winners:
1. JellyBelly (it doesn't say you can't nominate the person who nominated you!)
2. the Misfit
4. Finding Joy in Every Journey
Upon receipt of the Liebster Blog Award, there are a few very simple rules:
1. Copy and paste the award on your blog
2. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you
3. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
4. Hope that your followers will spread the love to other bloggers.
Actually, I'm kinda bummed I have fewer than 200 followers... so... if you don't follow me already, follow me so I can get over 200!! That's my new Christmas goal, haha! :)
In other Advent news, the "intense healing" period that my husband and I are going through is going well. There is definite suffering going on, so I ask for your prayers to that end. I can't really go into more detail because it's very personal, but this is the most intense period of our entire relationship, and we've been together 10 years come January 15th. I can't even believe it's been that long... wow. Anyway, there is light at the end of the tunnel, but it's going to be a long, dark, tumultuous ride.
Nothing exciting going on with my fertility. No new treatments or anything. Trying to not stress about it, but with Christmas coming up, it's hard not to. There's just so much on my plate right now, that childlessness is not in the forefront these days. But even in the background, it is a source of constant pain and suffering.