Thursday, December 18, 2008
Thank you to All You Who Hope for giving me my very first Blog Award! (I didn't even know these existed... but boy, am I having a good week!- anyone know that movie quote?)
This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his/her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary and personal values every day.
The rules to follow are :
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person that has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to other 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
I don't even think I know of 15 blogs, but I would like to acknowledge a few that I think exemplify the criteria.
1) Red Cardigan, a Catholic, pro-life homeschooling mother, with some amazing insight into politics and a zest in her writing.
2) Meredith, at A Road Less Traveled
3) E, at Finding Joy in Every Journey
4) Eilyn, at Fight the Good Fight of Faith
5) Hafsa at Do Your Ears Burn?
6) JellyBelly at Frustrated Musings...